Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My New Shop!

Hello beautiful people!

First of all I would just like to send out a huge thank you to everyone who was so kind on my last post.
I have really been feeling disheartened and unoriginal lately, and all of your kind words filled me with hope and possibilities.

I have also decided to reply to everyone's comments from now on within my own comment section.  So be on the look out for that (I mean, if you want to :)).  I will of course be making all my usual visits as well.

The reason I am stopping in so very quickly is that I have finally decided to take the next step with my art, and open an Etsy shop!

I don't expect it to be a massive hit, and I don't expect to make a profit with it but I see it as a way of sharing my art with the world.

I get no greater joy than when I ship an item off to one of you lovely folk, and then get an email saying you received it.  It makes me so happy to send my things out.  Like there are little pieces of my heart in every corner of the continent, in different homes.

So without further ado, my shop link is Broomsticks and Lace.

or:

www.broomsticksandlace.etsy.com

I will also be putting an icon in my sidebar soon enough.

I have listed thus far my pieces I shared last post, as well as Queen Maeve.  I hope to stock up my shop with lots of original pieces very soon, as I have been painting like mad!

The pieces I currently have listed:

Queen Maeve of Connacht

Maria Owens

Rose Dewitt Bukater

So, if you'd like, stop by and have a look!  Just to get a couple of views on my pieces would thrill me so much.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Oooo well done you! Congratulations on your first shop. :-)

I've added your Queen Maeve painting to my Etsy favourites but all my pennies are going on the wedding at the moment so I'll have to wait and see if it's available afterwards.

Cameron said...

Yay!
Yes, at first the shop started as my online storage unit...but then, you do start making sales...and it does feel INCREDIBLE!!

So happy you decided to let the world know you are an artist!! This is very exciting!!

Queenie Believe said...

How totally exciting, congratulations!!! I'm sending thoughts, wishes and prayers for your success!!!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Jessica said...

Congrats, Jenn! I visited your shop and I am so PROUD! Haha it just fills up my cup of tea to see your shop and your artwork out there. I wish you all the best of luck!

Prudence Puddleduck said...

Congratulations! Curious, Clever, girl♥ Nicely done. ♥Debi

Bobbypin Bandit said...

What a wonderful announcement! Congratulations on the new shop!

I am sure you will do well. I love your work.

Cheers to you and this new adventure!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations on setting up your new etsy shop!! What a great way to showcase your talent...I look forward to seeing the magic that happens in your studio.

I read your profile there and see that you are studying Renassaince (ha-ha, can't spell it!) to Victorian history...wow, I sooo hope you can connect with your local chapter of the SCA because you are studying the history, have some wonderful period pieces to wear and a sharp imagination. I will love to see the persona you create!! Her name, her time frame, all of that. Even if you don't join SCA, it would be fun to create your alter hiatory-ego :-)

Will you have some time off now until classes resume?