Sunday, July 22, 2012

Break from Blogging

Hi friends!

I know I haven't made my regular visits lately and for that I am sorry.

Sometimes life goes a little bit insane on you and it's hard to keep up.

Right now I am trying to focus on doing only what I absolutely have to, and ridding myself of other obligations.  This is not forever, just for a couple of weeks.

I will be unable to make it to A Fanciful Twist's Mad Tea Party, and I am really sad about this.

I wish I had a choice in the matter, but I really can't take that on at the moment.

Hope all is well,

Jenn

P.S. Please don't worry about me, I am fine.  Just work, friends, and relationship stress that I need some time to deal with.

10 comments:

Bobbypin Bandit said...

Jenn! I am happy that you are taking time for yourself. I will be here when you get back! I send you all the best. I send lots and lots of hugs and positive energy your way!

Nadine A. said...

I know I just started following, but enjoy your time to yourself. =) Will be waiting for your return. Best of wishes.

Rachel said...

Take all the time you need. It's important that you are look after yourself.

Sending you big hugs.

xxxx

Prudence Puddleduck said...

You and me both sweet Jenn! Reload and Rebalance...we are only a blog away....♥Debi

Donna Patrice said...

Hello Beautiful! I'm so glad you know when you need to take some time for yourself - that is a GOOD thing to be able to discern. =) I will be waiting for your return!

I, too, am having to skip out on the Mad Hatter Tea Party. I really, really tried to make it so I could participate, but there are just other things right now that I have to focus on. I will, however, try to peek in on it this weekend!

Take care and enjoy your time refocusing! Hugs!

Queenie Believe said...

Take all the time you need. I can certainly understand. Don't worry about us wee bloggettes here in blogland we'll still be here upon your return.
Take very good care!
Always, Queenie

Cameron said...

So much better to recognize the need for a little time-out, then to make yourself batty trying to do it all...

Smart girl....

...and don't worry here either, we'll be here when you return :)

DogsMom said...

I needed a break myself and sadly could not participate.
We all need to care for ourselves in order to be strong for others.

Sacred Keep said...

...♥...
keep yourself positive and I'll look forward to your return in the meantime
blessings

Treehugger_31 said...

Just wanted to pop in and say hello! I hope you are doing well. Take care!