Sunday, January 5, 2014

Goblins, Goodies and Gifts for You

Dearest friends,

I've been creating away, but the results are not to be revealed yet!

I've started along a path so many of you have already travelled.

What could it be?

I have ventured into the world of art dolls and sculpting!  My little goblins will be revealed in my next post.

Creatures of the Goblin Mine Woodland.  Bringing findings out from the mine, in the woodland where so often fairies have parties and circuses visit!



I can tell you my creations come bearing gifts such as these:



I look forward to sharing my little sculptures when they are ready to be shared, I hope you will love them too!

I have received kind packages and gifts from friends.

A lovely Yule card, handmade and sparklingly stunning from Sara of Snovits Apple.


And I got in on the Magical Cypress Grove Etsy update from A Fanciful Twist!  Meet Maude Sweetcakes and her Kittens!


In celebration of the Goblin Mine Woodland, I am offering a little gift for all of you!  Use the code GOBLINS at checkout in my Etsy shop until Friday for 10$ off ANY purchase over 25 dollars!  Many new spells and readings have been added.

I also wanted to let everyone know that all of the Strange Little Girls painting from two posts ago are now available in my shop!

Link below or in the left sidebar ;)


Blessings and love,
Jenn








7 comments:

A Magical Whimsy said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got Maude Sweetcakes and her kittens!
Can't wait to see what your creative offerings will be!
I love the Yuletide card from Snovits Apple.

Cheers for a brand new year!
hugs
Teresa
http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/

Prudence said...

Ignore the polar vortex and CREATE , that's the spirit!
Can't wait to see your magical new friends! xoDebi

Ms Misantropia said...

Good luck in your new creative endeavors!

Rhissanna said...

Happy New Year! I love your goodies from A Fanciful Twist and the John Bauer image on that cute Yule card.
Thank you for visiting my blog and your sweet comment!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I look forward to seeing your creations and I love your gifts!

Shell said...

Looking forward to meeting your Goblin friends!

RaeAbigael said...

your blog amuses me :)

by the way, crystal tiara giveaway on my blog --->
http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2014/01/once-upon-time-myesoul-tiara-is-being.html