Thursday, February 27, 2014

Tea With the Fairies and True Love

Dear Friends,

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's day, I haven't popped by since before then!

I had a lovely one, with promise rings and chocolates and teddy bears!


I found some human sized teacups in the Goblin Mine Woodland (ok ok I may have made them myself ;))


Aren't they charming?  Cheshire cat stripy handles and pink and yellow spots!  Perfect for a tea with the fairies on a bright Beltane day.  Dreaming of spring!!!!


Dreaming so much of spring that I bought a tree to brighten things up in here!  He reminds me of Disney World, palm trees galore!


And greenery bedecking the fireplace!


Spring come soon?  I'll update when the first foot of snow melts ;)

Blessings and love,
Jennifer



10 comments:

Prudence said...

I love the long spout on your tea pot! What did you paint it with? Smarty pants!
Lovely promise rings! You know what happens to those who break " Promisees"
The heat from my iPad isn't enough to keep my fingers from going numb! Never mind Water! The cold is doing This Witch in!
Warm Hugs and Happy thoughts! xoxoDebi

Nadine A. said...

The tea set is great! You know I actually don't own a tea pot and I haven't the slightest idea of why since I think they are so whimsical and make for a great morning of just enjoying ones self. I am glad that you had a nice V-day. Mine was spent sick but with family so it was great!

Dena Miller said...

What a lovely Tea Pot and Tea Cup Jennifer!!! The promise rings are also so adorable!!! Glad that you had a nice Valentine's Day♥

Ms Misantropia said...

You made that cup and teapot?! They look very professionally made, good job!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Congratulations on the promise ring!

Wow! I LOVE the tea pot and tea cup that you made!!!

It's adorable and the color so sweet. I love the striped handle.

♡xoxo

Rhissanna said...

Very lovely, and I never say no to a nice, hot cup of tea. This spring is a long time coming...

Heather said...

we've got snow on the ground here too (although not as much as you!!) and Im ready for spring. Its always so nice when it finally comes, isnt it? I cant wait to trade brown for green!
What lovely rings you have, and sweet tea set!

Sara ~Snövits äpple~ said...

Your home is such a little wonderland, Jennifer. And tea with the fairies on Beltane day, oh how lovely!
And you must live in such a cold place, with all that snow! My mum used to live in Edmonton in Canada in the late 1970´s and she said it was so, so so cold in the winter.

Jo said...

Love the fireplace and mantle!

Rachel Gallagher said...

Spring has been starting to show it's face here over the last few days, which is such a relief after a grey winter of rain on top of rain.

Love your tea set, it's so whimsically pretty. :-)