Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Fortune Teller's Happiness

Dear Friends,

Blessed Springtime to you all!  I hope you've all finally seen the last of your snow, and the snow on the ground is melting and showing the first signs of the hot weather to come.

I have felt so much lighter in the past couple of weeks.

I have done several very positive readings and felt grateful for the type of clients I have been able to attract with the shop makeover, and the advice of each and every one of you.

I've spent time with these little ones:


My beautiful niece Madelynn is now 7 months old, can you believe that?  And Remington is a grown dog!

Prepare to pass out of cuteness at the next couple of pictures:


When Maddy crawls around on the floor Remington can't help but nuzzle her.  That's all he is doing here.  Gently just sort of hugging her, not even licking her or anything.  I just want to cry looking at these two together.  Such a sweet little team.  That pup is the sweetest, kindest dog in the world, I have never seen such a gentle soul!


I have put up a wall of my art that is currently in my possession, almost all of these pieces are in my shop (also available for art swapping with friends!)  I just love to be able to see my art on a regular basis, you put so much love and time into a piece it's nice to be able to enjoy it!


I also purchased a fairy tale mirror!  Isn't this just magical for a dressing table.  I feel a bit like the fairy queen Titania sitting and combing her hair!


And speaking of fairies; toadstools and rabbits, to hold a crystal collection!

I suppose the goal is to create an enchanted forest inside of the house!?  Seems like that's what I'm aspiring to most days!



Blessings and love dear friends!  Thank you for all your love, art, and kindness, you are all soooo dear to me!

Love,
Jenn




11 comments:

Prudence said...

You are as well dear heart! What a fun Auntie you are! Lucky little Angel! Take care , just a click away! xoxoDebi

A Magical Whimsy said...

Hello, Jenn
Thank you for stopping by my blog.
I have 'Joyfully Donna's link on my blog too, and something must be going on as it is linking to a totally different site. I had to delete her link from my sidebar for a bit, and I'm waiting to see what is up. I think I have her email so I may just send her an email to.

I'm so glad your snow has melted and the weather is warming up for you. There is nothing like Spring weather to make us feel alive!

hugs,
Teresa

A Magical Whimsy said...

Oh! And I adore your sweet little niece and Remington...what a gentle furry soul!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Jennifer, I love the photos of your niece with Remington. Adorable! And your gallery arrangement is so artistic, and the mirror is so pretty. xoxo Su

Sacred Keep said...

Delightful
... :) ...
blessings

Ms Misantropia said...

"Love, love, love, dadada, love, love, love, dadada..."
Yes, the Beatles is playing in my head when I'm reading this post :)

Rhissanna said...

I love your personal art gallery and really, really love that amazing fairy tale mirror. I'm so glad to hear you feel more positive about the shop makeover and yes, those photos are sweetness overload! Thank you for coming over to my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.

Jen Ham said...

I new I'd love your blog with a name like broomsticks and lace! Darling photos of your doggie and Maddy! Love the fairy mirror! xo Jen

Sara ~Snövits äpple~ said...

Dearest Jennifer. The sweet words you write to me touch my heart so much, I really want you to know that. You are such a wonderful and genuine and beautiful lady and your encouragement means the world to me. I letter and parcel is on its way to you very soon!
Oh, and I think I forgot to tell you that your new blog banner is magical.

Much love to you!!

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Donna Patrice said...

Awwww!! What cute baby/pup pictures! It is so special when little ones grow up with a special pet and have a bond with them.

I love to see pictures of your very dreamy room - I love how you have hung up your art to enjoy until they find their "forever homes". =) And...I need to get me a fairytale mirror!! Where did you get that? It is perfect!