Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Elves, Fairy Boots and Instagram

Dear friends,

Taking a break from examination studies to visit all you lovely people and share some recent goings on!

I am delighted to announce the arrival of Olga Alva.  She arrived this week from beautiful England from Rachel of Titania's Tea Party.


I was delighted to purchase one of Rachel's handmade elves after the Mad Tea Party.  She is so beautiful and I am thrilled to have her here.  Rachel you are so talented!


I've also received magical elfin boots in the mail, which will accompany me on my Autumn strolls through the Northern Woods.  I got both light and dark brown and they are the type of footwear that just make me feel so happy and magical!




I also wanted to mention Instagram, as I have been having so much fun following and meeting people with similar interests as mine on there!  If you have Instagram please let me know your username and we can follow one another :)

My link is in the sidebar, and my username is BROOMSTICKSANDLACE


Once my Instagram reaches 1000 followers I will be having a giveaway that will span Instagram, the blogging world, and Facebook, so be on the lookout for that if it happens in the next couple of months or so!


Hope everyone is having a beautiful week, let's all enjoy August and the rest of what the summer has to offer!

Blessings,
Jenn


13 comments:

Joanna DeVoe said...

She's darling & the Mad Tea Party fun continues... love the boots too!

Ms. Ladyfair ❤ said...

Those boots are adorable!!

Ms. Ladyfair ❤ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bobby Pin Bandit said...

I love... I mean LOVE Olga Alva! My sister (A Fanciful Twist) was giving one of those adorable creations away a while back and I wanted to keep that elf for myself!!! Such amazing work!

I love your boots, they look very comfy!

Headed over to find you on instagram... I am on there, too... @bobbypinbanit

Thanks for the compliments on my embroidery! I super appreciate it!

Bobby Pin Bandit said...

I love... I mean LOVE Olga Alva! My sister (A Fanciful Twist) was giving one of those adorable creations away a while back and I wanted to keep that elf for myself!!! Such amazing work!

I love your boots, they look very comfy!

Headed over to find you on instagram... I am on there, too... @bobbypinbanit

Thanks for the compliments on my embroidery! I super appreciate it!

linnea-maria said...

The elfin boots looks lovely. I bet they are very comfortable.

Laura Morrigan said...

What a lovely elf doll, she has great old European style! And two pairs of elf boots too! Yay! Elves and faeries forever!

Dena Miller said...

Jennifer,
I love those Boots! Great purchase.
I adore all things Elvish too!!
Xo,
Dena

goddessof4 said...

I love the elf doll!!! I will look you up on instagram.I have an account too.I am under goddessof4
Hugs,Sara

Magaly Guerrero said...

I might be in lust with your boots. What beautiful things they are. I bet the are mega comfy, too!

And your dolly is a darling!

Rachel Gallagher said...

Ahhh thank you Jenn. I can't get over how perfect she looks in your gorgeous room. :-)

Ms Misantropia said...

I'm not on any of these newfangled things, like Instagram or Twitter :) But if I was I'd be happy to follow you, you always take such cozy pictures.

A Magical Whimsy said...

Hello! Jenn!
I love your boots! I am a boot person too. I usually 'haunt' the local thrift store and can find boots if I am at the right place at the right time. But I do have a pair of suede boots that look a lot like the ones Captain Jack Sparrow wore, buckles and all!
Have a lovely rest of the summer!
hugs,
Teresa