Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Pack Up Your Broomsticks and Pull On Your Striped Stockings!

Hello friends,

Welcome Autumn, welcome September, welcome ….

The season for spooks and spirits.

This little witch's heart is gleaming, glowing, plotting, planning.

Big things happen every October, I feel it in my bones.

The excitement builds for pumpkin and cinnamon spice scented candles.


Oh I hear Something Wicked This Way Comes, a carnival a carnival!


All my witches are preparing, gathering, brewing, cackling!


A Halloween banner has even appeared over my bed.  I see this is the location of all the pumpkin festivities under the harvest moon ;)


Olga Alva, Broomhilda and Agatha have all gathered around my altar and knitting basket, looking to get some witching tips I'd assume.  Guess that means I'm the Supreme! :P


I have been preparing by hunkering down, snuggling up, and watching oodles of Once Upon A Time.  I just love this show!  Snow White is my absolute favourite!  No spoilers please, I've only just started season two.


Blessings and love,
Jennifer

10 comments:

Jen Ham said...

Jen, you are just adorable! Your home is so very cozy. Anything with witches and spirits and Halloween...I LOVE! xoxo Jen

Laura Morrigan said...

I LOVE all your gorgeous home decor! Very inspiring! I can't wait to decorate my own house one day!

Debi said...

I spy a new Witchy Doll! I need to know all about her!
And where you discovered that luscious candle!
Whisper if you must! I will hear you! xoxoDebi

Ms Misantropia said...

Oh, I wish I had a pumpkin cupcake candle. My store's main scented candle supplier went belly up this year so I am not getting the fix I need :)

Nadine said...

I love the decoration! Also a huge Once Upon A Time fan. :) Rumple is easily my fzvorite character hands down. He's like an onion. So many layers lol. :P

Joanna DeVoe said...

Magickal!!! -xo

Nicole Platania said...

Hi Jennifer! Your home is so cosy and sweet. Thank you for sharing it with us! I am so excited for Fall!

Magaly Guerrero said...

I WANT a Halloween banner over my bed!

Moncha @ Jackdaw Hollow said...

It looks so magical and cozy !! I love Once upon a Time too ; )
Have a great day.

goddessof4 said...

LOVE EVERYTHING!!! Pumpkins and spice candles oh my,delish!!!! I have to start watching the once upon a time show:) I have only seen a few on netflix!!! Hugs,Sara