Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Cotton Candy Clouds, Woodland Creatures & Treasures in the Mail

Hello friends,

I have returned from my post-Halloween candy coma and brief blogging hiatus.  

Snow has fallen in the Northern Woods and I am preparing for Yule and the yearly hibernation that involves lots of delicious food, cozy knitted blankets and reading.


I picked up these little sweeties the other day.  Don't they look so cozy in their sweaters?


I love Winter.  I think it is my favourite season, though I appreciate and love them all.  I know many of you are just getting slightly Autumnal weather now, so I'm not sure how you'll feel about all my snowiness up here in the North.


I was blessed to win three giveaways during the Halloween blog party season.  This 13th Hour Clock from Laura at Artfully Musing.


This beautiful print is from Heather at Audrey Eclectic.



And this lovely book from Debi at Puddleduck Grange.  Thank you so much much, all of you, I love my treasures!


I also got a little bit of A Fanciful Twist sparkly wee ghostie love when I snatched up this beautiful Pink Pumpkincakes Ghostie and her lovely pumpkin.


I've been frolicking in the woods before the snow gets to high.  This little fairy loves the cold!


And I got to spend time with a new friend.  This little baby was fostered by my aunt for a week before being adopted, named Monty, and welcomed into his new home.  What a week little Monty had!


I hope everyone is having an absolutely beautiful November.

I will return soon with a highly requested post ;)

Love and blessings,
Jenn

17 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Jennifer, beautiful room. Lovely pictures of winter. I love your outfit! What magical treasures you found. xoxo

Nicole said...

I think we're getting some of your Northern Woods weather down here in North Carolina! It is c-o-l-d! Lovely winnings you had. Adore your decorations.

Jen Ham said...

First, Monty is adorbs! Second, I love the cold and snow. You look lovely in it! Yes, ready for Yule on my end, indeed! Gorgeous cozy room dearie! xoxo Jen

Laura Morrigan said...

Your bedroom is so perfect! The foxies are so cute, I must make something like that someday! I lvoe your picture of outside, you look so radiant! And that puppy is so cute! I want to hug him!

Andi's English Attic said...

Beautiful post, as always. xx

⚡ Ms. Ladyfair ⚡️ said...

Omg I love that print!! It finally snowed where I live just a few days ago. We only had a little bit, not like other parts of Ontario. Everyone is crusty about it but I've already put up my Christmas tree and I think the snow compliments it nicely. Don't get me wrong though, it's supposed to get warm again and I'm really looking forward to it lol. My birthday is in December and I always hope for green weather around that time.

Shell said...

You look like a lovely winter faerie. I adore Winter too despite the cold. We haven't got snow yet but the cold weather is here. Today its 24 degrees.

Ms Misantropia said...

Monty is adorable, but when are you getting one of your own..?

The clock is amazing, such talented people out there!

Is that star from IKEA? I could swear I saw one just like it. It's funny to see something from there in your highly personal, eclectic, bohemian room :)

Debi said...

Hi! I love your FOXES! do tell , did you make them?
Lucky sweet witch! I love your new treasures!
Love your world! xoxoDebi

Magaly Guerrero said...

You make winder sound very desirable to my Caribbean ears. No snow in New York City yet, but we've had very low temperatures the last few days.

Love your Fanciful Twist spot. And I WANT a 13 hour clock!

Laura said...

Congratulations on all your wins and treats! I love the ghostie and really need to pay closer attention to when Miss V puts her clever characters in her shop! :-)
I love your snow pictures! I'm hoping we get a good snowfall this year. Enjoy that snow!
blessings
~*~

Fairy of Inspiration said...

Where I live November is the darkes och the darkest. The sun is sleeping and the sky has been grey for several weeks now. I wish for snow to lighten the world.

tricia Fountaine said...

I adore you, your beautiful home and all your lovely creations! Wish we had colder weather here, especially some rain! We so desperately need it!!!

Bona Dea said...

Lovely! It´s the firt day of snow here in middle Sweden to and it´s just pure magic! :D

Rhissanna said...

Your home always looks so wonderful and is full of so many exciting things. I love those foxes!

Dena Miller said...

Beautiful Post Jenn♥
all of your treasures look interesting! How wonderful that you won 3 giveaways!!!! You look lovely btw in your snowy wonderland!
Much Love,
Dena

A Magical Whimsy said...

Absolutely lovely, post, Jennifer.
Congratulations on your lovely 'wins' from the various party blog participants. And of course I adore what you were able to acquire from Vanessa's Etys shop at the time of her blog party.

My sister lives in Minnesota where it was 1 degrees Farenheit today. Our temperature was 72 degrees Farenheit today...which was a 71 degree difference!
So, I am thinking, you must get that cold too in your Northern region.

Hugs,
Teresa in California