Sunday, December 28, 2014

A Happy and Blessed Yule

Hello friends,

Merry Christmas and Happy Yule!

This years festivities have left me more than exhausted, looking forward to a few days of peace and quiet now that the hustle and bustle has subsided.

The dark season is ending, the longer days are coming.


I was blessed to receive many gifts, but most of all I was blessed to spend so much happy, cozy, loving time with my friends and family.  

Oh and I spotted this familiar fella when driving down the street the other day.  He happily obliged when I asked to take his picture.  He was walking around outside and smoking a cigarette hehehe.


I snuggled so much with my favourite little guy Oscar.  Oh and for those that have asked when I'm going to get a dog of my own, I do have one!  Remington, the golden retriever, is my family dog.  I am lucky to have many wonderful pups in my life and don't have to clean up after any of them ;)



I love this time of year because I always start going outside more after Christmas, as the days get longer and; although it is frigid out, I can feel that the seasons are turning and spring will soon arrive.



I have created some new little ones from the goblin mine woodland that I will soon share.  There will be more but these two are a sneak peak, a pixie and a ghost with her baby!


I've also been making fairy jewels.  This piece is called the Fairy Queen's Coronation ring and has sold but there will be more coming in the new year.



Thank you all for being a part of my 2014.  I am looking forward to what the next year has in store!

My love and blessings,
Jennifer




12 comments:

linnea-maria said...

Your jewellery looks amazing, perfect for a fairy!
Your surroundings is lovely, I would love to have more snow here. We have -20 degrees C but very little snow.

⚡ Ms. Ladyfair ⚡️ said...

I toy with the idea of having a dog some day but because I work with them I get enough exposure to know I don't want one yet lol. Especially when I bathe bad dogs... that almost puts me off of dogs entirely! It's nice to be able to enjoy them through someone else without the responsibility of owning one.

It's funny that you mention the changing of the seasons, it hasn't snowed here since the end of November. I admit I love it. It's like being locked into an everlasting fall! But I'm really looking forward to spring flowers and sunnier days.

Also, I love your massive chunk of raw amethyst. I had a dream the other day that it was spring, with a full moon in a purple haze, and I was standing in front of raw amethyst the size of a small mountain. It was such a random dream lol but very soothing.

Merry Christmas and a blessed Yule!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Gorgeous photos. Your dog Remington is adorable and so are your creations. Your rings are very unique with pretty colors. xoox Blessings and a Happy, Healthy, New Year.

Laura Morrigan said...

The snow looks beautiful! I hope we can get a new family dog next year, I miss having one! I am so glad I discovered your blog! Thank you!

Debi said...

Warmest Wishes for the coming year dear heart!
I love watching your self expression! xoDebi

goddessof4 said...

Love your jewelry Jen! You are braver than me hanging out outside in the cold, lol:) It is cold here in Wisconsin but hasn't reached the peak( cold) temperature yet. My husband and I long for Hawaii , where the weather is always sunny! Have a Happy New Year!!!

Shell said...

Happy New Year, Jennifer!!! Your Oscar is adorable. We got a new Kitty about three weeks ago. I'll probably be showing her on the blog soon.

Magaly Guerrero said...

I haven't read you in an entire year! My goodness, where has the time gone? ;-)

I'm happy you had the holiday celebration you wanted. We had the same around here--one day of quite delight, just my Piano Man and me, and another with the Little Princess and The Boy and a lot of riot. It was good.

Heather said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Yule!~ Oh, your winter snowy pics...so gorgeous! And what fun little creations you made! Love the colors :)

Sara ~Snövits äpple~ said...

Hi dear Jennifer. Thank you so much for your beautiful letter with the spel. I appreciate it so much. i keep the bottle in my bedroom. I will write a real letter to you very soon. Your fairy ring looks magical. Much love

A Magical Whimsy said...

Missing your posts. I was slow posting for a bit too. Hope you are doing well in college.
thinking of you!
Teresa in California
http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/

Ms Misantropia said...

Where have you gone off to? I was expecting to catch up on at least a couple of posts here, but alas.