Monday, December 8, 2014

The Goblin Mine Woodland - New Goodies in the Shop!

Dear friends,

I've been creating.

Sculpting, painting, glittering, gluing, varnishing.

A new collection of the Goblin Mine Woodland is here!

This collection was inspired by my love of sweet candy colours, glitter, woodland legends, Earth's treasures in the form of gemstones, and living a mile away from an actual working mine behind the forest past my back garden.

I first created the Goblin Mine Woodland about a year ago, and sculpted my first collection.

You can read the post that explains the Goblin mine woodland here:


All of the creatures and creations listed below are currently available in my Etsy shop which is linked in my sidebar as well as right here:



Rosie Fay the Crystal Goblin





Pixie Toadstool Cottage






Flora Ivy the Crystal Goblin





Nixie Willow the Crystal Goblin





Marigold Blossom the Crystal Goblin






Klaus the Snow King





Thank you for stopping by!

Much love and blessings,
Jenn




11 comments:

Laura Morrigan said...

Wow, these are adorable! I am glad that goblins are not at all as scary as in The Princess and The Goblin, that book scared me as a kid!

⚡ Ms. Ladyfair ⚡️ said...

I love how you describe your art, it sounds so whimsical and cool. :) I really like the colours you've used.

Heather said...

How fun! They are so bright and cheery and perfect for a whimsical christmas! Love those sweet snowmen :D

Sylwia Lasek said...

What I can say???
AWESOME!!!

Laura said...

They are so cute! :-)
blessings
~*~

Dena Miller said...

Totally adorable!!! I especially love Nixie Willow♥
Many Blessings,
Dena

A Magical Whimsy said...

I love your nixies, snowman, and mushroom cottage. And I love 'The Princess and the Goblin' and all of George McDonald's books! And of course 'The Hobbit' too! Your creations are just in time for the next installment of 'The Hobbit'!
Thanks for stopping by my blog for your comment about the L.A. Art District Alice in Wonderland murals. Yes! They are truly remarkable to see in real life!
Have a lovely holiday!
hugs,
Teresa in California

Keep warm too!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

These are inspired! What a darling collection! The polka dots are cute. The one with the "Scream" expression is hilarious. Love the snowman. xoxo

Magaly Guerrero said...

The cuteness of these wee fellas make me wan tot dance!

Debi said...

How could you bare to part with even one?
Love them all!
Winter is for creative release! xoDebi

Jen Ham said...

You have such a gift! They are all absolutely adorable! xo Jen