Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Happiest Place on Earth

Hello friends!

While it's been a month or so since I returned from Orlando, Disney is still swimming in my head.  Disney World is TRULY one of my favourite places in the world. As a Disney Princess obsessed child who grew into a Disney Princess obsessed young lady, I tear up every time I think of Florida and Disney World.  It is really a place where dreams come true!

I was happy to come home, but I look at these pictures and long to be back there!

I thought I'd share a few of my favourite parts of the happiest place on earth, in case any of you haven't been there before or are Disney obsessed like yours truly..


Jamie loves Gaston so I had to snap a picture of his statue ;)



Rapunzel's tower!


My favourite ride, the Haunted Mansion, I also love the film they made that is based on this wonderful ride.


Merida in the parade! One of my most favourite Disney princesses!




This is my favourite shop at Disney World. They sell Christmas ornaments and all things Christmassy. It smells of Christmas trees and cinnamon inside and the shopkeepers are dressed in Victorian outfits. I got a glittering Cinderella ornament as a souvenir.




Magic Kingdom is my favourite of the parks, but Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom are really awesome as well.  They are much less busy and can definitely be done in half a day each if you're selective of what you do there. I have never been to Epcot, and can't say whether or not it would truly interest me because of this fact. One day I will go! It was my last priority on this trip and we simply ran out of time, and energy!

This is Cinderella's carriage from the recent Cinderella film starring Lily James of Downton Abbey. A film that tugged so hard on my heart strings and spoke to my soul!  Oh I do believe I would be Cinderella if I were any Disney princess.


And this is my favourite thing at Animal Kingdom, the Tree of Life.



As you can tell, I love Disney. I'm a child at heart, and this place is one of my favourite places on planet earth. I know I will return again in the future, it is just too magical not to.

Love from,
Jenn



12 comments:

Ladyfair said...

Omg that carriage, so hot!! Also, I love the look of your blog, it's so delicate and whimsical!! :)

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Great photos, Jennifer. It is a magical place, and great photos. I like the small scale replicas in Epcot, but there are not a lot of rides. I've been to both Disneyland and Disneyworld. I prefer Disneyland, because it was the one we would visit growing up.

Laura Morrigan said...

It looks so magical! I want to go one day!

Debi said...

I enjoyed that movie as well! Well done indeed.
Oh the Mississippi Boat! Your photos are wonderful! Thank you for sharing your adventure with us!
xoDebi

Magaly Guerrero said...

I haven't been to World Disney in some years. And to be completely honest, I thought I no longer cared for it... But you have a way to make me fall in love with things, dear Witch. Through your words, photos and joy, I've found myself falling in love with the place again. ♥

Evie said...

Hi Jennifer ~ just dropping in for the first time via Moncha@Jackdaw Hollow.
My daughter went to Disneyland from the UK this year ~ she adored it!
Bright Blessings!

goddessof4 said...

What a dream vacation!!!! My youngest sons have been there with their grandfather and they want to go back with us.I would love to see the Cinderella carriage,so magical!!! Love all your photos .Such a lucky girl:) Blessings,Sara

شركة تنظيف بالرياض said...

thx

تصميم مواقع said...

great

حراج السيارات said...

wow

A Magical Whimsy said...

I love this post! Jennifer!
Time has been flying. I missed your participation for Vanessa's Mad Tea Party event.
Thinking of you dear!
My blog party is still up and running if you have a moment to stop by.
XO
Teresa in California
http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/

Second Breakfast said...

Love the pictures! I've never been to Disney but you make it look like so much fun :)